ParentPay is the school online payment system that lets you make secure online payments by credit and debit card.
We are pleased to announce that we are now accepting payments online for items such as dinner money and school trips. ParentPay will now be our only method of making payments to school, cash or cheque will no longer be accepted.
ParentPay account activation codes are confirmed once your child is actually on roll at the school and you will be notified of these as soon as they become available; please don’t hesitate to call the school if you have any problems.
Making a payment is straightforward and ParentPay holds an electronic record of your payments to view at a later date. Once you have activated your account you can make online payments straight away.
If you have your activation code or account login details please go to click Login using the link below:
PARENT PAY SHOP
TO MAKE PAYMENTS FOR
- Sixth Form Deposits
- Ties, Pencil Cases and Revision Guides
PARENT PAY LUNCHES AND TRIPS
For Parents who already have a Warren Parent Pay account or have recently been given account activation details.
TO MAKE PAYMENTS FOR
- Lunches (Secondary)
- After School Clubs
- Trips (Free or Paid)
What Does Parent Pay Do?
- Enables you to pay for school meals and in the future, other items like trips
- Offers a highly secure payment site
- Gives you a history of all the payments you have made
- Allows to create a single account login across all your children that attend a ParentPay school
- Shows you all items available for payment relevant to each of your children
- Emails a receipt of your payment to the email address you register
- Offers you the ability to set automated email/SMS payment reminders
How Does Parent Pay Help You?
- Gives you the freedom to make payments to school whenever and wherever you like
- Stops you having to write cheques or search for cash to send to school
- Gives you peace of mind that your payment has been made safely and securely
- Helps with budgeting; payments are immediate, there is no waiting for cheques to clear
- Payments for many of the larger trips can be made by instalments up to the due date
- You never need to miss a payment or have insufficient credit with automated email/SMS alerts
- ParentPay is quick and easy to use
How Does Parent Pay Help Our School?
- Reduces the administrative time spent on banking procedures
- Keeps accurate records of payments made to every service for every student
- Payments do not bounce
- Reduces paper ‘waste’
- Improves communication between the school and parents concerning payments
- Offers a more efficient payment collection process, reducing the amount of money held on school premises